WinRescue backs up the Registry and important configuration files, packs the Registry, troubleshoots problems, provides fivefold protection from system crashes, and backs up files.
Five Backup Types:
- Full Backup backs up all of the specified files.
- Incremental Backup only backs up files that have changed since the last Full or Incremental backup. Backed up files will not be backed up again until they change.
- Differential Backup only backs up files that have changed since the last Full or Incremental backup. Backed up files will be backed up again on the next Backup.
- Replace opens up the Backup File and replaces any of the specified files that are different.
- Full (Archive not reset) Backup backs up all of the specified files, but does not reset the Archive attribute (this is for programs like Quicken which do not like the attributes of their files changed).
Four Tools in One: Crash Fixer, RegPack, File Backup, and Troubleshooter. Don't spend hours reinstalling Windows XP, restore in minutes with WinRescue NT. Defrag the Registry with RegPack. Back up files, directories, and types of files. Fix problems with the Troubleshooters.